Thursday 13 November 2014

Say Hey....

Hi everyone!

So the funny thing is I can see people are reading my blog from all around the world, which is an amazing feeling! Hello people in Australia, Germany, America, UAE, Mexico, Canada, Russia, Bahrain, France, New Zealand and the UK!

I would love nothing more than to hear from you, and see how you are going. Tell me your story! How many bites do you  If you are a fellow sleever, or are you contemplating having a bariatric procedure etc. I would love to hear your stories, concerns and questions.....and here is the scary thing.... I would love to hear what you think of my blog! Tell me please?

Leave a comment, a post, anything!

xx Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Hello from just down the road in Perth, nowhere too exotic unfortunately!

    I'm about to hit week 9 and doing well after my initial complications, I seem to be able to digest just about anything (apart from the sausage I tried tonight, that is). I've lost 32kg already.

    Love the blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 32kg in 9 weeks is crazy!!! Congratulations :) I'm very sorry to hear you had complications at the beginning but glad you are tracking well now.

    If you are in Perth, let me know if you are keen to catch up. Would love to meet a fellow sleever....I still haven't met one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you a couple of emails after you commented on my site...did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I didn't notice any.... let me check carefully they could have been hidden between some junk I get :(

    ReplyDelete